Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Last Day

Yesterday was my last day at Wingteam. I was so excited that it finally came to an end. I felt closer to feeling accomplished. Vanessa and I had last minute questions regarding our final paper and our supplier diversity project. We also gave Yvette our updates from past projects and expressed our interest in the continuation of on-call hire.

There was a sense of reflief among all of us. We had completed the internship and took away new relationships and new basic skills and knowledge of the industry. The interns and I decided to buy a gift for Yvette as a token of appreciation. Eventhough we all interned with Wingteam, we all had various experiences that taught us about ourselves and the industry.

As I reflect on my experience, I am not sure if I would change it even if I could. The connection with the other interns would never had existed. I would not have realized that sales is not my thing. And, I would not have learned what it takes to be a small business owner.

Congratulation to all of us who made it to the end!

You can visit Wingteam at www.mywingteam.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment